The Lotteryon October 6, 2014 at 12:01 am
Posted In: Comic
and then I woke up…
I hope all of you have been enjoying the new smash as much as I have. It’s a solid portable version of smash. Here’s some of my impressions.
- Peach is still a beast. Love her new up air and her new butt bomber.
- Duck Hunt is awesome. I love playing them. They have a really awesome spacing game and the disjointed hitboxes on a lot of their attacks make them feel great.
- The new Classic mode is great. good fun.
- The other mini games are fun too. That angry birds one is awesome.
- Online is a little sluggish. I only had two matches were I didn’t notice any input lag. Even still it’s way better than Brawls online. Much fun had.
- Turning off tap up to jump is key. Tilts are so much easier.
- a lack of a C-stick is hurting this version of smash. There’s so many things that just can’t be done without a C-stick.
- I’m even more excited for the WiiU version now.
If you join the ARG Facebook group there’s a thread in the group that has a friend code exchange so you can find other readers to play smash with!
James May has already done that but his was life size.
I kinda got the impression you already had enough Lego to build a life size house! 🙂
To be fair he just said ‘a’ house. Not a full sized house.
My gag was if I win the lottery, I’m going to buy lunch.
Lego furniture would be awesome.
Hey! I put my 3DS code on your Facebook page,
but you haven’t added me yet! 🙁
You might be able to make a small bungalow with that much.
do you have a QR code for ARG mii?
A-angry birds? They didn’t mention that!
I want a house built outta Lincoln Logs!!!
I gotta ask. What does the Fez text on the wall say?
It says Ipso Facto, Meeny Moe, Magico (reference to Chrono Trigger).
Nice. Thanks for the assist
Ten million dollars (US or CAN) will buy you enough Legos to build the perfect house.